============================================================
Saturday, July 21, 2007
AHAHAHHAHAA!! i noe some of u may think im MAD. but.... oh well.... whatever. i'hv been laughing for ONE WHOLE period ytd. the sight of the durian- gurl. the laughing gas just came to me... then JEAN? -.-"""" ok...... i think i m just gonna hand up the ipw file. no more extention. teachers' been RUSHING me and U GUYS DONT CO-OPERATE rite? (for some) Oh well Then BE PREPARED to lose marks for the individual project. it may seemed to you that i am SOOOOO MEAN but DO YOU THINK I HAVE A CHOICE??? TEACHER rushing me AND there you are, TAKING YR OWN SWEET TIME TO PASS THE LIL' INDIVIDUAL research that was given to you LIKE ONE MONTH AGO. U said " i done it... i contributed to the group and did the research" but I DONT THINK SO. i dun care whether u are my WHO AS A FRIEND. I DUN WANNA GET INTO TROUBLE AND PULL EVERYONE INTO THE WATER and let them get ZERO just because of SOME ROTTEN TREES IN THE FOREST. u may think... oh well whatever gettin a ZERO means NOTHING to you. but u dun spare a thought for the others dont' u???!!! KNN.... YOU ARE JUST TAKING YR OWN SWEET TIME HOPING U CAN DO NTH? hmmp! PUI! srry if u think it may be u when i not toking bout' u. ALL U ARE THINKING IS TO C AND C AND C. U CC. idiot. ok if i post on. i guess blood pressure would be..... :X nvm. i cool down. I DUN CARE AND I M JUST GONNA HAND IN THE FILE , NO MATTER WHAT. U idiot. I WARNED AND TOLD U ... HAND IT UP TO ME! I dun care LAst Warning and Telling. I dun care if u are reading this and feel PAISEH. But ITS TRUE I WARNED AND TOLD U TO PASS IT TO ME! Still mid me TODAY tell u.. PUI! PHOOF. WHATEVER. 너는 빨n다. 너는 정당한 말하는 쓰레기 이다. 나는 더 이상 걱정하지 않는다
PHOOF.
COOLS. sry if u think its u when its not.
COOL DOWNS NXT TIME THEN POST
너는 빨n다. 너는 정당한 말하는 쓰레기 이다. 나는 더 이상 걱정하지 않는다
1:24 PM
_TH ONLY- ♥iYniS.idnyC♀
Welcome to my blog, my name is §inYi.
Like it or not, it'll be wordy here.
I'm currently studying in
rosyth skss & I'm in the ♪c.ORCHESTRA♪.
ELEVEN-'O'-∫EVEN is my day
I adore people whom have musical degrees or have the talent in playing the piano, pipa, violin, ballet, etc.
I love getting my beauty sleep, sports, instruments & of course, the people whom are always around helping and encouraging me.
I'm not perfect, but will try to be.
"Rather be a flawed diamond than a flawless pebble"
one impt point! PLEASE, do not copy or rip anything here without permission, all images are original and rights reserved (R).
_TH HEART LESS TIME..
_WISHING UPON E STARS..
Everyone around me to be happy and healthy
Good o-level results
Certified / grading for pipa
Personal pipa
MP3
Friendships to last
The usual things girls would wish for more, etc.
_DARL COMMENTMENTS..
_DARL NEIGHBOURS..
♪DARL CLASS♪
-Six-'O'-Five'06
-Two-E-Thrweee'08
-e3||'08
♪DARL ORCHESTRA♪
-SKY'C.O
♪DARL CHERS♪
-Mr Siva
-Mrs Tan/Ms Ang
♪DARL GONGGONG FAMILY♪
Gonggong family
♪The DARL LINKS♪
Frm r0sythians to sky ((:
-ALIce
-CHENGce
-CHERie
-CHERYLChia
-CHERYLWoon
-DEnise
-FAye
-GRAce
-GRIZel
-JINGWen
-JETaime
-JESSlyn
-LOUISALim
-LOUISALeow
-LIling
-TRIcia
-WANqi
-WINGyiu
-XINhui
-XIUwei
-XIUZhen
-ADRian
-BEThany
-BIhsin
-BRYan
CRYStal
-DAMien
-DARrel
-DAti
-DENZel
-EILeen
-EMIly
-ELIcia
-GEOKsan
-GEORGina
-HUIyi
-JOane
-JOleen
-JINGyi
-JIAwei
-JOYce
-ONESia
-PEGgy
-RITa
-SHERlyn
-SIhui
-SINGhui
-SINhui
-SZEhui
-XINyi
-YEEhong
-YINgjie
-YINGxin
-YUxiang
-ZHENGchun
-ZHENying
_D0nt' st0p darl melOdy..



Create a
playlist at
MixPod.com
_cherishes..
-HER fam&friends
-HER teachers
-HER things &instruments
-HER classes
-OUR CO &council board
-OUR 1e3'07;2e3'08;3e1'09; 4e1'10
_Archives..
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
November 2011
_Credits..
Designer:
%purplish.STEPS
Editor:
%purplish.STEPS
Image:
x
Brushes:
1 ,2
Adobe Photoshop
Site:
Blogger
Music:
MIXPOD
Picture and heading image(self-work) is STRICTLY copyrighted.